- What's the OpenKeta
- FAQ & Documentation
- Current Status
- Future Plans
- Bug report
- Join Us
- OpenKeta@FreeBSD v1.11 & OpenKETA.FAQ v2.1 released! ( Dec. 07, 2006 -
09:27 AM )
1. Modified the recv_sock.c to correct the process_static_req function. The old one maybe do wrong with the browser request.
2. Add the OpenKETA_Configure file to configure the compile environment and configure the keta.conf & loader.conf.
- OpenKeta@FreeBSD v1.10 & OpenKETA.FAQ v2.0 released! ( Nov. 25, 2005 -
09:02 AM )
1. Modified for supporting FreeBSD v6.0.
- Sorry for my lazy! ( Oct. 20, 2005 - 16:20 pm )
I has been sicked with M3a leucocythemia and been in hospital since July 10, 2005. As a result, Openketa has not been updated. So sorry!
- Contact address was changed! ( Oct. 20, 2005 - 16:13 pm )
Contact address was changed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OpenKeta@FreeBSD v1.02 released! ( June 21, 2005 -
23:36 PM )
1. More stability.
- OpenKeta@FreeBSD v1.01 released! ( June 20, 2005 -
16:36 PM )
1. Fixed some misc. bugs and has one FAQ documents.
- OpenKeta@FreeBSD v1.0 released! ( June 11, 2005 -
01:24 PM )
1. Revised the keta_accept1() to make it more stable.
- OpenKeta@FreeBSD v0.81 released! ( June 1, 2005 -
14:07 PM )
1. Update the initial and free parts of project.
2. Change the DC size setting to /etc/keta_conf/keta.conf
- OpenKeta@FreeBSD v0.8-alpha released! ( May 12, 2005 -
21:44 AM )
The first open version of OpenKeta@FreeBSD released! It is the basic framework of OpenKeta@FreeBSD and just support the basic HTTP/1.1 protocol.
OpenKeta is a novel kernel Web server with software pipeline architecture. There are two different servers, including OpenKeta@FreeBSD on FreeBSD platform and OpenKeta@Linux on Linux.
With the boost of Internet and Web applications traditional web servers cannot satisfy the requriements. To meet the requriements we try design and implement a novel kernel web server. OpenKeta just accelerate the static HTTP request and redirect the dynamic HTTP request to extern Web server. That is similiar with TUX on Linux platform.
The most attractive characteristic of OpenKeta is its software pipeline architecture. It decreases the server's parallelism granularity and let requests can be operated overlapped. We divide whole HTTP request into several pipeline stages and each stage processes special request step independently. Therefore, even the request needs blocking I/O operation the blocked thread just is the stage's processing thread and other threads can process another request. Moreover, server can operate requests overlapped. It means that server can gain intra-request parallelism and get better performance.
It's framework as following:
CPU : SMP, faster than 1 Ghz
MM : more than 2 GM
Network: Gbit Interface
FreeBSD v5.4 or v6.0
|OpenKeta@FreeBSD v1.11||OpenKETA_FreeBSD_v1.11.tar.gz||FreeBSD||97249 bytes, i386, 2006-12-07 09:27|
|OpenKeta@FreeBSD v1.10||OpenKETA_FreeBSD_v1.10.tar.gz||FreeBSD||96130 bytes, i386, 2005-11-25 09:02|
|OpenKeta@FreeBSD v1.02||OpenKETA_FreeBSD_v1.02.tar.gz||FreeBSD||90204 bytes, i386, 2005-06-21 23:36|
|OpenKeta@FreeBSD v1.01||OpenKETA_FreeBSD_v1.01.tar.gz||FreeBSD||90099 bytes, i386, 2005-06-20 16:36|
|OpenKeta@FreeBSD v1.0||OpenKETA_FreeBSD_v1.0.tar.gz||FreeBSD||88196 bytes, i386, 2005-06-11 01:24|
|OpenKeta@FreeBSD v0.81||OpenKETA_FreeBSD_v0.81.tar.gz||FreeBSD||89930 bytes, i386, 2005-06-01 14:07|
|OpenKeta@FreeBSD v0.8-alpha||OpenKETA_v08_alpha.tar||FreeBSD||464384 bytes, i386, 2005-04-29 14:37|
We need some volunteers to make OpenKETA more powerfule and stable. If you have interesting, please send a Email to Pine Tan.